Transfer Credit Equivalencies

Central prides itself on the ease and convenience of its transfer policies. To help you transfer we provide a simple method to determine how credits will transfer upon your matriculation. Please be aware that the information posted here, while generally accurate, is not official until validated upon acceptance to Central. Please note: Central awards transfer credit for all college level coursework from regionally accredited institutions, including courses and institutions not listed on this website, in accordance with our transfer policies.

Prospective Central Students

Please consult the admissions website and academic catalog for transfer policies and additional information. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at 860.832.CCSU or If you have any question about where a course fits into a program, please consult the academic catalog or with undergraduate advising.

Current CCSU students

Current Central students planning to take courses at another institution must submit this form to the Office of the Registrar to receive approval on how the coursework will transfer to Central. Contact the Office of the Registrar at 860-832-2236 or with any questions. For guidance on course placement in your degree program, consult your academic advisor.

Connecticut State Community College


  1. First, select the institution from which you wish to transfer credits.
  2. Using your current institution's transcript or catalog, select the subject abbreviation and course number you wish to search for transfer equivalency at Central. The search will return all the matching courses that have been reviewed for transfer credit.

( e.g. BIO or B or leave blank for all)

( e.g. 110 or 1 or leave blank for all)

Reverse search - if you wish to find out how CCSU courses transfer to other CT State Univ institutions or CT community colleges, Click Here